1. General Information
WAN AN PRECISE MACHINERY WORKS CO., LTD. informs the users that complies with current legislation regarding the protection of personal data, privacy of users and the secrecy and security of data, thereby adopting all technical and organizational means and measures available to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data, given the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which they are exposed.
2. Applicable regulations
WAN AN PRECISE MACHINERY WORKS CO., LTD. shall handle data in accordance with the principles of quality required by Act 15/1999 of 13 December on Personal Data Protection (LOPD), in a confidential manner and with the safety measures required by the Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December, which approves the Development Regulation of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection (RLOPD).
3. Collection of personal data: customer/ supplier FileIn compliance with the provisions of sections 5 and 6 of the LOPD, WAN AN PRECISE MACHINERY WORKS CO., LTD. informs the users of the website that their personal data will be included in a file of customers and suppliers owned by WAN AN PRECISE MACHINERY WORKS CO., LTD., which is duly declared and registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
a) Processing orders, requests or any type of assignment made by the user via any way of contact that is made available to the user on the website of WAN AN PRECISE MACHINERY WORKS CO., LTD.
b) Sending commercial or advertising communications by e-mail. In any case, commercial communications shall be made directly by WAN AN PRECISE MACHINERY WORKS CO., LTD. and will focus on products and services related to WAN AN PRECISE MACHINERY WORKS CO., LTD.
c) Submitting a regular newsletter from the website of WAN AN PRECISE MACHINERY WORKS CO., LTD.
5. Transfer of personal dataWAN AN PRECISE MACHINERY WORKS CO., LTD. expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be ceded under any circumstances to third parties, and, that whenever any kind of cession of personal information were to be made, the specific, informed and unequivocal consent of the holders would be requested in advance.
6. Principle of data qualityAll the information requested through the website is mandatory, as it is necessary to offer optimal service. In the event of the data being inaccurate or incomplete, WAN AN PRECISE MACHINERY WORKS CO., LTD. does not guarantee that the information and services provided are completely correct, accurate and up to date.
The user guarantees that the personal data provided to WAN AN PRECISE MACHINERY WORKS CO., LTD. are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes thereto so that, at all times, they reflect the current situation.
7. Exercise of rights ARCOIn any case, WAN AN PRECISE MACHINERY WORKS CO., LTD. entitles users to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition under the terms provided in the legislation. Therefore, in accordance with the LOPD, the user may exercise their rights by sending a specific request, through any of the following means:
1. E-mail: email@example.com
2. Postal mail: P.O. Box 24-157, Taipei, Taiwan
Likewise, the user can unsubscribe from any of the subscription services provided by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ section located at the bottom of all emails sent by WAN AN PRECISE MACHINERY WORKS CO., LTD.
8. QuestionsIf you have any questions or comments about how WAN AN PRECISE MACHINERY WORKS CO., LTD. uses its users’ data, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org